Paging Systems using Audio over IP
Public Address Systems using Audio-over-IP
Use your existing network: connect speakers to your network for general paging, emergency broadcasts, Informacast, advertising or announcements.
Distribute: over LAN, WAN or web, distribute high quality sound, bell, voice paging, advertising or music from another IP-connected device.
Connect: Internet radio, VOIP and SIP phones, IP phones and trigger pre-recorded announcements through your PA system from an alarm activation, a press-button, or PIR.
• Any situation where cabling is a problem
• Schools - for paging, emergency, lockdown and bell systems
• Large complexes, commercial and industrial premises
• Retail music and shopping centres, conference venues
• Informacast enabled speakers and message broadcast
Real Time Audio Streaming with no latency - Remote Control of Switches - IP Relay control - Multicast - two-way intercom interface option.
School looking to support emergency procedures? Download the flyer