School AV Installations
With years of experience of working with schools and colleges, Edwards understand your needs. Edwards will:
- Listen to what you want to achieve
- Freely offer expertise to ensure you future proof your purchase
- Collaborate with other companies such as architects or builders to achieve your goals
- Support you post-project to use the equipment
- Maintain the equipment and relationship going forward
How Edwards work:
Schools’ needs are diverse with spaces being used for a multitude of activities. Our team will instigate an initial meeting to understand the project requirements. We will present a system design, an official quote and proposal. The project may go through a couple of revisions for budgetary and scoping reasons, and then we will sign off. The installation can be scheduled at a time to suit you – school holidays being a popular choice. After installation, we offer comprehensive training where required to ensure you make the most of the new equipment.
We know schools are often fundraising to support their AV upgrades and we are happy to break the project into stages to spread the financial hit over a period of time.
Watch some recent installations: